Contributors

Wednesday 23 March 2011

AP Evaluation Of Bodiam Shoot 'Time Lapse'

On the 19/03/11 I filmed the last part of filming that we had planned - the time lapse - which are using to show isolation in our opening.

I took on this challenge by setting up the camera on a hill overlooking Bodiam fortunately the sun was shinign which is what we had hoped for to give the best impact.
I made markers as to where the camera was so that I could reposition it once I had completed the filming of myself as 'Ada' the main character. However, this proved to be a difficult thing to do as I could not be present at the location all day and struggled to get the camera back into it's exact previous position. In addition to this I only managed to film twice during the day and this did not work when we uploaded the footage to Premiere.

As a result of this I am going to re-do the shoot on the 26/03/11. I will be able to stay at the location all day and plan to film every hour and take a picture every half hour so that we have a selection of shots. Of course, the weather will be a huge factor as to whether I will be successful or not but with it officially being spring I am hoping that the sun will be shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment